Thursday, February 9, 2012

Autumn is obviously has to sleep with me...lets just say she wasnt quite perky on the airplane aka...sick(puking)

My 6 year old little sister,Autumn had a cough...it was pretty bad...but it got worse so lets just say she was hiccuping hard enough to be... will I all think you know what I mean , what I mean by that and I have too be the one sleeping with puking kid...whups I just told you what my little sis just did. I'm on a airplane to Arizona for vacation and I will try to keep u updated on here this might be goodbye until next Tuesday (that's when I'm coming back from Las Vegas).

1 comment:

  1. I trying keep you updated on what the big deal on my vacation or on every single flight that I'm on or atleast sitting with my dad on the airplane. Bye-Bye!

    ReplyDelete